Uza Direct is focused on the health & safety of its passengers and chauffeurs as concerns arise as a result of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We have implemented a new cleansing regime to provide the highest level of protection.
We are doing everything we can to ensure:
- all vehicles are equipped with hand sanitisers and cleaning materials,
- interior surfaces, and both the interior and exterior door handles, are to be cleaned and disinfected after every transfer.
- all of our chauffeurs have been in Australia for longer than 2 weeks. No chauffeurs have recently visited China, Iran, Italy or Korea.
- no chauffeurs have displayed any flu symptoms such as fever, fatigue, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath,
- chauffeurs avoid physical contact (e.g. handshakes) and remove nonessential items, such as newspapers and magazines, from vehicles.
* The above is based on sanitising and disinfecting materials being available
Travel assured with UzaDirect. We have your health and safety as our top priority.